For Food Vendors:
- 2019 Base Booth Fees for Accepted Vendors: $235 (10’x10′); $50 additional for each 50 sq. ft. required; Discounted rates apply for local nonprofit organizations. Power: 10v $15 220v $30
- Overnight security will be provided Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. The WAF and/or Whitefish Christian Academy are not responsible for any theft, loss or damage to trailers or booths at the art show.
- Please include any special requests and we will try to accommodate you. Special requests will be considered in the order that they are received.
- All materials must fit into the purchased booth space. This includes condiment carts.
- No pets are allowed in the food court area. No smoking will be permitted. Customer trash can required.
- Thursday, July 6th, artist booth setup will be begin at 1pm. Food Vendor setup is from 4pm-9pm on Thursday and continues Friday, July 7th from 7:30-9:30am. Please make advanced preparation is you are coming from Farmer’s Market in Columbia Falls on Thursday night. I will arrange for your late arrival with our security guard. Be prepared for rain, sunshine and possible gusty wind.
- Festival Dates & Times: Friday, July 5th, & Saturday, July 6th, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., & Sunday, July 7th, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- For lodging information, visit the Whitefish Chamber of Commerce (406) 862-3501. Make accommodation reservations early!
- Cancellation Policy: view cancellation policy here