- FEB 8: Applications available on Zapplication.
- Festival Dates & Times: Friday, July 5th, & Saturday, July 6th, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., & Sunday, July 7th, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Please review the Depot Park Map for 2019 as the park will be under construction during this event.
- 10′ by 10′ Single Booth – $235
- 10′ by 20′ Double Booth – $440
- 20′ by 20′ Quadruple Booth – $880 (Limited to highest jury picks only!)
- Single Corner – $35
- Double Corner – $70
- Overflow – $20/$40
- Electricity – $40
We want you to be happy with your space during this festive weekend. If you have a preference as to placement in the park, whether it is shade, direct sunlight, away from the music, near the stage, perimeter, center, near the food, near a handicapped bathroom, etc, let us know. We sincerely try and take every request into consideration but please understand that we are working with limited resources and no climate control. Please review the Depot Park Map for 2019 as the park will be under construction during this event.
TENTS AND DISPLAYS
Professional overnight security will be provided Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. The Whitefish Arts Festival and/or Whitefish Christian Academy are not responsible for any theft, loss, or damage to artwork or booths at the show.
View cancellation policy for details.
For hotel, campsite, or RV locations please visit the Whitefish Chamber of Commerce’s website or call 406-862-3501 and ask that a visitors packet be mailed to you.
Make reservations early!
No camping on city streets or empty parking lots. You will be towed!
WHITEFISH ARTS FESTIVAL INQUIRIES: